Shipping & Delivery
We pack your order with extra care and get it to you as fast as we can.
|Product Type||Status||Processing and Transit Time|
|In Stock Book at Warehouse||Available for Sale||
2 - 3 Working Days Max (Varyfor Remote Areas)
|Unreleased Books||Pre-Order Upon||availability of product/Release|
|Out of stock books||Request a book||5 to 6 weeks after confirmation of order|
1. Please do not accept if the parcel is unsealed or damaged.
2. Customers are not allowed to open the parcel before handing over payment unless it is prepaid.
3. In case of any defects or complaints regarding the parcel, please contact customer service within 24 hours.
4. Please note that after 24 hours of delivery no complaint will be entertained.
Please note that Atlantis Publications does not have any return or exchange policy. However, in unavoidable circumstances, Atlantis Publications will only accept refund/exchange if the customer finds any defect or if the wrong product has been delivered, the customer can contact our
January 20, 2021
customer services and send images of the product(s) to the given address within 24 hours from the time of delivery.
If the submitted case is found to be genuine, it will take reasonable time depending upon the nature of the case. Furthermore, Please note that Atlantis Publications does not cater to any cash refund policy.
Atlantis Publications will only refund via IBFT, cheque or Easy paisa.
Refund/Exchange will be subject to:
- The item being repacked properly with the original invoice/receipt.
- The product must be unused with the price tag attached.
Once our team has reviewed and is satisfied, exchange or refund will be initiated.
You may cancel your order any time before the order is processed by calling us at 03002472238 during Mon-Fri (9 am-5 pm) and on Sat (9 am-2 pm). Once the order is shipped, you will receive the shipping confirmation via email that contains the tracking information. The Return and Exchange Policy will apply once the product is shipped.
Atlantis Publications Online Store may cancel orders for any reason. Common reasons may include:
- The item is out of stock
- pricing errors
- credit card payment is declined by the issuing financial institution.